Sweet16 is over.
Thanks everyone for everything. ( :
Thanks Liting, Jaime, Janetta, Geraldine, Gina, Wenfeng, Denyse, Rowena, Sam, Anne, Char, Tiffany, Png, Pratz, Kendra and Suyin for the messages/calls. (N.I.O.O.M. in the order of who messaged/called first.)
And thanks everyone for all the presents and the wishes. You know who you are. ( :
Most importantly, thanks Lijun for your present. It was the best gift I could ever receive. It was the most meaningful and memorable oen out of all the gifts. I sincerely wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart for that wonderful gift. ( : It was really really really touching and it means alot to me. I can assure you that I've never once forget about the past and I never will. Thanks for everything, and i really mean, every single thing.
Alright. I've made my thank you speech already. My birthday wasn't the sweetest but it was definitely memorable and I'll always remember it for as long as I live. :D Yeah. I realize that we can't have the best of both worlds as much as we wish to. Its either this or that. You gotta choose whether you like it or not. Sigh. Just when I'm gaining something, I'm losing another. So what's the point of having something new? I wish I had an answer to all the questions that are whirling in my mind.
Anyway, Char, I enjoyed our lil talk yesterday. I'm glad that you actually poured out to me? I hope you'll make the right decision and whatever it is, I'll be behind you all the way. ( : Just follow your heart and don't live in regret. Certain friends can last a lifetime and I can assure you she is one of them. ( : Haha. And if you ever need a listening ear, you know I'll always be here. Once again, Happy sweet 16!
Okay, I've talked enough. I don't wish to say anything anymore. There's no point. So bye.
Why can't you see how much this means to me?
I'm really hurt by your reaction.